Accomplished this week:
- Undertook the planning for a huge edit to my current manuscript, Bound by Kith. It involved a lot of note-cards and curse-words. Chapter 5 is now chapter 1, chapter 3 is now chapter 2, chapter 7 is now chapter 3, the original chapters 1/2/4 have been cut entirely, and there’s two more murders than I started with.
- Digitized all those note-cards into the digital file and reworked the new chapter 1 so that it works right as the new chapter 1.
- Plugging away at the Corpse Pile illustration. I think I’m going to run a small Kickstarter for some special edition high-quality spot gloss prints when I finish it. I’d like to eventually run some bigger Kickstarters for my books and such, but I want to test the waters first with a smaller project and I think this would be a good one.
- Worked on a couple commissions.
- Started cleaning up my social media. I’m trying to widdle down on what I use regularly so I’m not spread so thin and can properly focus on things.
Meant to get done this week, didn’t get done:
- I did not get any work done on Gunpowder & Pine. I just got to swamped with other work.
Goals for next week:
- Next week is going to be a huge week of edits on Bound by Kith, again.
- Finish two pages of G&P.
- Working on the corpse pile.
- Work on some commissions I’m taking to help get over the gap between jobs I’m currently in.