Accomplished this week:
- Prepped Patreon rewards by getting them all formatted and metadataed properly.
- Created a posting schedule for Gunpowder & Pine and all related Patreon rewards.
- Painted a simple cover for Gunpowder & Pine Part 1.
- Created Webtoons preview thumbnail and page thumbnail template for Gunpowder & Pine.
- Helped work on some clarifications for the Launch Codes initiative.
- Started rebuilding my Gumroad shop to sell originals and special edition prints. It will probably eventually include other stuff later such as books and comics. I like the customizability of Gumroad and the creator first mentality.
- Organized my files and backed everything up. (Backup your files kids, you’ll regret ever being born if you don’t.)
- Started sketching a new big painting. It’s just going to be a fun thing for me to work on between comic pages so I can get breaks from cell shading and actually paint.
- Started working on some new sticker sheets. I had one sticker sheet at Denver Comic Con last year and it was my best seller and the only thing I’ve ever sold out of at a single con, so I want to make more sheets for this year.
- Scheduled out my whole next week of work. I normally only schedule major deadlines and stuff, but I’ve got a ton of little things I need to do next week so I’ve scheduled myself out all week.
- Gunpowder & Pine work. Last week’s numbers in grey. I did all the coloring this week. ALL OF IT.
- Thumbnails: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Paneled pages: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Inked pages: 12/36 pages 12/36 pages
- Lettered pages: 12/36 pages 12/36 pages
- Colored pages: 5.5/36 pages 11/36 pages
Meant to get done this week, didn’t get done:
- Didn’t get anymore pages inked, because I decided to focus on coloring so I could get enough pages done to be able to start posting.
- Didn’t get the book review done. Just got to busy.
Goals for next week:
- Start posting Gunpowder & Pine! This will include relaunching my Patreon, as the two are very intertwined.
- Queue all Patreon posts that are ready to go.
- Update website, blog, and tumblr prior to starting to post Gunpowder & Pine.
- Start working on new book based blog over on tumblr. This is a secrety secrety project for now, but I’m very excited about it.
- Work on Glory is Poison if I can squeeze it in anywhere.