Accomplished this week:
- Finished the outline for Glory is Poison Book 1. Still need to fuss with a couple parts, but overall this rewrite is already feeling a ton stronger.
- Got started on the outline for Glory is Poison Book 2.
- Updated a few pages of Gunpowder and Pine because I forgot to draw the fire curtain on the fireplace. Thankfully it wasn’t on any of the pages I’ve posted so far.
- I drew a cool little mountain in a teacup thing, because I needed a break from digital work and wanted to doodle. I then fell in love with it and decided I’m gonna do a whole series of them based on all the 14ers, because I don’t have enough projects. 😛
- Started working on the Pike’s Peak cup.
- Reorganized my traditional art buckets/containers. I’ve now got one for my markers, one for my colored pencils, and one for watercolor. They’ve each got inking supplies as well.
- Gunpowder & Pine work. Last week’s numbers in grey. The night scene pages took me a little while because there was a lot of fussing with values, but that scene is over now, and we’re back in daylight. Yay daylight!
- Thumbnails: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Paneled pages: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Inked pages: 18/36 pages 18/36 pages
- Lettered pages: 18/36 pages 18/36 pages
- Colored pages: 12.5/36 pages 14.5/36 pages
Meant to get done this week, didn’t get done:
- Didn’t get my tutorial that I filmed last week posted. I’ll get to it eventually, but it isn’t a huge priority.
Goals for next week:
- Work on Glory is Poison Book 1. Got a bit of fiddling left to do and I need to digitize it into Scrivener.
- Marketing for Gunpowder & Pine.
- Work on Gunpowder & Pine pages. I would love to reach the halfway point of finishing Part 1 next week, but I also start my new retail job next week and I have no clue what my schedule will be yet so we’ll see how it goes.