Accomplished this week:
- Made one new artist trading card.
- Ordered everything for Denver Comic Con. The preview editions of Gunpowder & Pine have already arrived and they are so freaking pretty and awesome. I had them printed through MagCloud. It was very affordable and the quality is great.
- Research for my paranormal novel Haunt. Lots of digging through old newspapers, though the one paper I really need is about the only historic newspaper in Colorado that hasn’t been digitized yet. Of course. Gonna have to go on a road-trip to my favorite creepy hotel now. Oh darn.
- Gunpowder & Pine work. Last week’s numbers in grey. Finally got past the tricky page and I’m moving forward at a better pace now, despite being stupidly busy with other stuff this week.
- Thumbnails: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Paneled pages: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Inked pages: 18.5/36 pages 20.5/36 pages
- Lettered pages: 18/36 pages 20/36 pages
- Colored pages: 18/36 pages 18/36 pages
Meant to get done this week, didn’t get done:
- Didn’t get my tutorial that I filmed posted. I’ll get to it eventually, but it isn’t a huge priority. Theoretically I WILL get to this eventually. Probably.
- Didn’t work on the All the Crooked Saints painting.
- Didn’t work on Glory is Poison. However, working on Haunt has helped get me back into a writing grove so that should help.
Goals for next week:
- Work on Glory is Poison Book 1 outline. Got a bit of fiddling left to do and I need to digitize it into Scrivener.
- Start reworking my convention table layout now that my new merch has started arriving.
- Make more artist trading cards.
- Gunpowder & Pine work.