Accomplished this week:
- Worked on my layout for Denver Comic Con. I’ve gotten it mostly laid out, I just need to fidget with a few things and price stuff properly. Also have a couple more little things to order like more print sleeves.
- Made a map graphic of where my table is for Denver Comic Con. (I’ll be at E3!) I’m so glad DCC got them out a few weeks early this year, rather than than week of the con like they’ve done before. It makes it so much easier to market and get the word out about where I’ll be.
- Gunpowder & Pine work. Last week’s numbers in grey. I have the whole current scene inked and lettered now, so it is time to color!
- Thumbnails: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Paneled pages: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Inked pages: 20.5/36 pages 23/36 pages
- Lettered pages: 20/36 pages 23/36 pages
- Colored pages: 18/36 pages 18.20/36 pages
Meant to get done this week, didn’t get done:
- Didn’t get my tutorial that I filmed posted. Theoretically I WILL get to this eventually. Probably.
- Didn’t work on the All the Crooked Saints painting.
- Didn’t work on Glory is Poison. However, working on Haunt has helped get me back into a writing grove so that should help.
- Didn’t get any new artist trading cards done. Gonna try and work on some over Memorial Day weekend when I’m at the family cabin.
Goals for next week:
- Work on Glory is Poison Book 1 outline. Got a bit of fiddling left to do and I need to digitize it into Scrivener.
- Finish reworking my convention table layout now that my new merch has started arriving.
- Make more artist trading cards.
- Gunpowder & Pine work.