Accomplished this week:
- Worked on my layout for Denver Comic Con. I’ve gotten it mostly laid out, I just need to fidget with a few things and price stuff properly. Also have a couple more little things to order like more print sleeves.
- Started setting up gigs on Fiver. I never realized it was so customizable before. I’m really trying to push my freelance work more because retail work is just so unstable.
- Gunpowder & Pine work. Last week’s numbers in grey. I’m falling a little behind, but I’m losing hours at work which is bad for my wallet but good for the comic, so…?
- Thumbnails: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Paneled pages: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Inked pages: 23/36 pages 23/36 pages
- Lettered pages: 23/36 pages 23/36 pages
- Colored pages: 18.20/36 pages 19.5/36 pages
Meant to get done this week, didn’t get done:
- Didn’t get my tutorial that I filmed posted. Theoretically I WILL get to this eventually. Probably.
- Didn’t work on the All the Crooked Saints painting.
- Didn’t work on Glory is Poison. However, working on Haunt has helped get me back into a writing grove so that should help.
- Didn’t get any new artist trading cards done.
Goals for next week:
- Work on Glory is Poison Book 1 outline. Got a bit of fiddling left to do and I need to digitize it into Scrivener.
- Finish pricing my convention table.
- Make more artist trading cards.
- Gunpowder & Pine work.