Accomplished this week:
- Sketched thumbnails for a Zine I’m in.
- Made 6 artist trading cards.
- Made signage for DCC. Still need to print it all and mount it to foam-core.
- Gunpowder & Pine work. Last week’s numbers in grey. I’m a bit more caught up now, especially since I won’t be able to get any work done this coming week since I have to prep for DCC. I also feel like I’m in the home-stretch of this comic and that is a fantastic feeling. I’ve started LOOSELY plotting out Part 2 as well.
- Thumbnails: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Paneled pages: 36/36 pages 36/36 pages
- Inked pages: 23/36 pages 23.25/36 pages
- Lettered pages: 23/36 pages 23.25/36 pages
- Colored pages: 19.5/36 pages 23/36 pages
Meant to get done this week, didn’t get done:
- Didn’t get my tutorial that I filmed posted. Theoretically I WILL get to this eventually. Probably.
- Didn’t work on the All the Crooked Saints painting. I’m officially putting this on the back burner for awhile.
- Didn’t work on Glory is Poison. However, working on Haunt has helped get me back into a writing grove so that should help.
Goals for next week:
- Work on Glory is Poison Book 1 outline. Got a bit of fiddling left to do and I need to digitize it into Scrivener. I have a short vacation planned after DCC since I’m getting barely any hours at work that week, and I’m planning to just chill and write.
- Finish assembling the signage for my convention table.
- Make more artist trading cards.
- Gunpowder & Pine work (maybe, it isn’t a huge priority since I’ll be busy prepping for DCC).